1. If you haven’t done it yet, get out your calendar and start making plans on when you are going to hit the gym. Put them down and treat them as real appointments, don’t cancel or postpone them. Fitness results come with time and a consistent plan.
2. Make a point to do more strength training. Weight lifting can help tone your body and aid in more weight loss during the year.
3. Get on Supplements. Taking care of your body from the inside out will help aid in your health and energy levels, but it will also help with your fitness routine. If you don’t have the energy to go to the gym, its going to be tough to finish a fitness routine every day.
4. Squats are your friend. Be sure to do these everyday, your backside will thank you for it! Especially during your swimsuit competition.
5. Get your diet in order. Limit fast food and processed food as much as you can. Healthy eating is a big part of weight loss.
6. Get plenty of rest. It sounds cliché but getting your beauty rest will help you look better, digest food properly and help keep you sharp mentally.
7. Drink A LOT of water. This helps keep everything moving and keeps your skin beautiful and hydrated. We suggest at least 4 eight ounce bottles of water a day.
8. Do more than one kind of exercise. There are so many different types of exercise, try some Yoga, Zumba or just change up the routine and run a few miles one day.
9. Save the drama for your Mama. Additional stress will take away from your fitness goals and only damage your health with a negative attitude. If you have friends that are constantly having issues, don’t hang out with them as much or at all. You can absorb their negative attitudes and it can take over your life. You have your own problems, don’t take on someone else's.
10. Limit the nightlife. Drinking and staying out late can add bags under your eyes, a hangover and give you more of a “run down” look and feel. Try limiting going out to once or twice a month, especially during pagean